GASTRO PAYMENT POLICY
- Payments that are not covered by your health insurance plans (such as co-pays and deductibles), are due in full at the time of service.
- Noninsured patients can request a discount. All payments will be due in full at the time of service.
- We recognize that patient deductibles have increased rapidly over the past several years. if needed, our staff will work with patients to develop a payment plan that the patient can afford. This policy holds for all insured patients.
- We will treat all emergency patients without regard to race, financial qualifications.
- Patients are required to give 24-hour notice prior to canceling an office appointment.
- A $50.00 fee will be assessed on any patient that cancels an office appointment without giving 24 hours notice.
- A $250.00 fee will be assessed on any patient that cancels an Outpatient procedure within 24 hours of the scheduled procedure.
Medicare - Medicaid - Tricare
We are contracted with most commercial insurances Please call your insurance company if you are not sure we are in their network- All Insurances will be verified prior to your office visits and/or procedures