Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Smyrna, GA Office
If you're planning your first visit to Gastroenterology and Nutrition Clinics PC, we look forward to meeting you. To help prepare you, you'll find all the information you need about our practice and Smyrna midwives on this page, including:
- Mission Statement
- Office locations
- Directions to our offices and maps
- New Patient Form (complete this prior to your appointment to save some time)
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in gastroenterology.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earning the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceeding your expectations.
- Ensuring a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Striving for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
- Request for Release of Medical Records
- Gastro Letterhead Consent For Treatment
- Cancel No Show Lettter For Patients
- Go Lytely Prep Colon WEC
- Go Lytely Prep Colon 2 day WEC
- Go Lytely Spanish
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
Insurance and Billing
Please contact our office to verify acceptance of your insurance plan. Qualifications for insurance coverage may differ due to the uniqueness of each procedure. We are happy to file insurance for your reimbursement as long as you are free to choose your own gastroenterologist.
Please see our Financial Coordinator for details.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It will also help alleviate any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling prior to your first appointment. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this website. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.